Menu
Learning and Living 'Life in all its Fullness'
Home Page

School History

This week, as the nation marked the 100th birthday of Captain Tom Moore and as we look ahead to the 75th anniversary of VE Day, we have been exploring the history of our beautiful school.  Our school was first opened in 1864 as Farnborough National School, located in Farnborough Street at the time.  In 1939, the school became known as North Farnborough Church of England Junior School - becoming St. Peter’s in 1952 and moving to our current location in 1962. 

Top